Re: [xsl] embedding links from xml to html using {}

Subject: Re: [xsl] embedding links from xml to html using {}
From: "Runni Vermel" <runni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:03:52 -0700
damn it, looked at this code for a day and a half before i sent it out, and
15 minutes after i send it - i solve it.
apparently (if you DO wanna hear this), the {venueId} *has to be inside its
parent node's match code*.
ie:

<xsl:template match="venueInfo">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="venueId" />
</xsl:template>

wouldn't work. (at least for me and my limited knowledge).

this does work for me now:

<xsl:template match="venueInfo">
</xsl:template>

sorry to waste bandwidth.

if anyone has more insights about how to do this better, it will be much
appreciated.
Runni