Re: [xsl] OT: ICFP 2001 (xsl solution?)

Subject: Re: [xsl] OT: ICFP 2001 (xsl solution?)
From: Francis Norton <francis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 13:40:24 +0100
Fun. If I didn't have a chapter deadline (honestly!!) I'd really like to
have a go at this.

It might be helpful if anyone on the list can propose a way of
delivering a solution as a linux binary / batch for the machine
configuration specified in
http://cristal.inria.fr/ICFP2001/prog-contest/machine.html

The deadline, BTW, is Sunday, July 29 at 15:00 UTC. Anyone entering, or
feel like creating a team?

Francis.