Re: [xsl] Linked style sheets.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Linked style sheets.
From: Oliver Becker <obecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:52:27 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi Daniel,

> I've just had a look in the FAQ regarding using external style sheets, and
> it says that I can't use the <link rel="stylesheet"> tag. So, how do I get
> my style sheet to be used by my XSL files? I don't want to reproduce the
> style sheet within the <head> section of the page, so can I use the my
> existing style sheet in some way?

> PS, I'm only doing this because you all kept having a go at me about my

Do you talk about CSS stylesheets?

Haven't searched what page in the FAQ you're refering to, anyway.
It's true that <link ...> in your XML source wouldn't be processed
in any special way. But you can create of course HTML as target
vocabulary with <link> elements in it:

<xsl:template match="/">
      <head>
         <link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" type="text/css" />
      </head>
         <xsl:apply-templates />
</xsl:template>

Or do *I* missing something?

Cheers,
Oliver

|  ob|do        Dipl.Inf. Oliver Becker                             |
|  --+--        E-Mail: obecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx             |
|  op|qo        WWW:    http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~obecker |