Re: [xsl] Consecutive page numbering using XSL:FO-to-PDF

Subject: Re: [xsl] Consecutive page numbering using XSL:FO-to-PDF
From: "Frank Chen" <frank63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:22:17 +0800
Hello:

According to XSL 1.0 Spec 7.24.7, when initial-page-number property is set
to "auto",
you should be able to get consecutive page numbers with multiple
fo:page-sequences.
If don't, maybe that's a problem in FOP, not so sure.
In this case, the only way now I can figure out is set it manually in each
fo:page-sequence.

Frank