Re: [xsl] Question about Michael Kay's book

Subject: Re: [xsl] Question about Michael Kay's book
From: James Melton <james.melton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 12:20:25 -0400
Did you hear that this is a great book yet? ;)

I use Java in a Solaris environment running Xalan/Xerces applications
and use 1st edition of Mike's book. It is much more informative than the
W3 documents. It also is an essential reference for understanding what
people on this list mean when they start quoting chapter and verse.

Jim.