[xsl] Odd Style problem - I'm not sure it's the XSL though...

Subject: [xsl] Odd Style problem - I'm not sure it's the XSL though...
From: "dante" <dante@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 20:01:31 +0800
G'day all,

[*IE 5+ only*] I've created a basic shell (using an iFrame) that can
associate xslt docs with xml docs that uses Javascript.
Strange things have been happening to the css in the displayed xml document.
Some of the style classes aren't being implemented within the tables.
Go to: http://www.vianet.net.au/~dante/xml/transformer.html
Click on the button "Show XML" - you should see my library.xml document
within the iFrame.
Now right-click on the Library.xml doc, select refresh & see how it's
supposed to look.
Is this problem in the xslt, the javascript or the css?

Eventually I plan to replace the Javscript with server-side code...

Thanks,
            Oliver Reid
            Perth, Western Australia
            dante@xxxxxxxxxxxxx