RE: [xsl] param problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] param problem
From: "Earl Spencer" <eapencer74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 17:18:44 +0000
Sorry about that michael,

Actually i want to get all the values of a node into a string seperated with comas .

Thanx
spencer

From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:01:46 +0100

> and when i check the condition and concat it to the previous
> value of the
> param i get a null value when i use it elsewhere can u
> suggest me what the best way to do that.

Please take the trouble to gather your thoughts, construct parseable
sentences, and help people to read and understand your questions by
including conventional punctuation and capitalization. If you write garbage
like that above, you must expect people to reach straight for the delete
key.

Mike Kay
Software AG