Re: [xsl] uninstall parsers

Subject: Re: [xsl] uninstall parsers
From: "Jeffrey Langdon" <jl_xsl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 13:46:07 +0000
Goetz:

Let me clarify:

Over the course of the last year I have downloaded IDEs, debuggers, and parsers to test out XSLT. The other programmers on staff have been less interested in experimenting with XSLT. A Microsoft consultant that we have on staff (I know, I know - lets keep the derogatory comments to a minimum) has developed a Windows like Explorer treeview menu in XML. It works on everyone's computer except mine. We can't figure out why I keep getting an error. All the error says is the following - Error: class not registered. My thought was to unistall all the parsers I have on my machine and then reinstall msxml3.dll

Below is the XML code for the treeview. The XSLT file used for the transformation is the default one built into Microsoft's I.E.

Any help would be appreciated,

Jeff Langdon

	<head>
		<title>Tree View Example</title>

		<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/t2app/themes/t2app.css">
		<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/t2app/themes/win2k.css">

</head>

<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX=TVNS />

<?IMPORT NAMESPACE=TVNS IMPLEMENTATION="http://ltagdev/aspnet_client/webctrl/0_6/treeview.htc"; />
<tvns:treeview id="TreeView1" imageUrl="http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/shared/deeptree/graphics/collapse.gif"; selectedImageUrl="http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/shared/deeptree/graphics/leaf.gif"; expandedImageUrl="http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/shared/deeptree/graphics/expand.gif"; selectedNodeIndex="0" HelperID="__TreeView1_State__" systemImagesPath="/aspnet_client/webctrl/0_6/treeimages/" showPlus="false" selectExpands="true" onexpand="javascript: if (this.clickedNodeIndex != null) this.queueEvent('onexpand', this.clickedNodeIndex)" oncollapse="javascript: if (this.clickedNodeIndex != null) this.queueEvent('oncollapse', this.clickedNodeIndex)" oncheck="javascript: if (this.clickedNodeIndex != null) this.queueEvent('oncheck', this.clickedNodeIndex)" onselectedindexchanged="javascript: if (event.oldnodeIndex != event.newnodeIndex) this.queueEvent('onselectedindexchanged', event.oldnodeIndex + ',' + event.newnodeIndex)">

<TREENODES>
<tvns:treenode text="Jamesburg" TARGET="MainPage" NavigateURL="">
<tvns:treenode text="Yard Management" TARGET="MainPage" NavigateURL="http://ltagdevx/t2app/content/yardmgt/yardmgt.asp"; />
<tvns:treenode text="Freight Management" TARGET="MainPage" NavigateURL="http://ltagdevx/t2app/content/freightmgt/freightmgt.asp";>
<tvns:treenode text="Unassigned" TARGET="MainPage" NavigateURL="http://ltagdevx/t2app/content/freightmgt/load.asp?id=unassigned"; />
<tvns:treenode text="Inactive" TARGET="MainPage" NavigateURL="http://ltagdevx/t2app/content/freightmgt/load.asp?id=inactive"; />
<tvns:treenode text="Load1" TARGET="MainPage" NavigateURL="http://ltagdevx/t2app/content/freightmgt/load.asp?id=30000001"; />
<tvns:treenode text="Load2" TARGET="MainPage" NavigateURL="http://ltagdevx/t2app/content/freightmgt/load.asp?id=30000002"; />
<tvns:treenode text="Load3" TARGET="MainPage" NavigateURL="http://ltagdevx/t2app/content/freightmgt/load.asp?id=30000003"; />
</tvns:treenode>
<tvns:treenode text="System tvns:treenodes" TARGET="MainPage" NavigateURL="http://ltagdevx/t2app/content/system/system.asp";>
<tvns:treenode text="Users" TARGET="MainPage" NavigateURL="http://ltagdevx/t2app/content/system/users.asp?id=30000001"; />
<tvns:treenode text="Publications" TARGET="MainPage" NavigateURL="http://ltagdevx/t2app/content/system/publications.asp?id=30000002"; />
</tvns:treenode>
</tvns:treenode>
<tvns:treenode text="North Bergen" TARGET="MainPage" NavigateURL="" />
<tvns:treenode text="Massachussets" TARGET="MainPage" NavigateURL="" />
</TREENODES>

</tvns:treeview>