Re[2]: [xsl] Transform between XMI versions

Subject: Re[2]: [xsl] Transform between XMI versions
From: Alexander Schmacks <as@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:33:17 +0200
Hello,

on Thursday, August 09, 2001 at 1:28:56 PM Nitin Dutt Mathur wrote:
NDM> Hello Alex,
NDM>         Here is a article at the following location which demonstrate conversion of
NDM> XMI file into some HTML representation using stylesheet.

NDM> http://www.objectsbydesign.com/projects/xmi_to_html.html

NDM> It can be a good start.

NDM> Nitin

  Thanks  Nitin.  I  already saw this page (even before subscribing to
  this  mailing list). It's a pretty nice thing for an introduction to
  this topic.
  But  as  I am a lazy guy I'm looking for tools which already do this
  work for me.
  I  don't  want  to  create a whole new Stylesheet for this task - if
  someone  else  already did this. Or maybe there is a tool which does
  the work, maybe even without XSL.
  It doesn't have to be a cost free solution BTW. ;)

Best regards,
  Alex
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen,
  Alexander Schmacks - mailto:alexander.schmacks@xxxxxxxxxxx, +49-(0)177/7740501

BITPlan GmbH - smart solutions
Meerbuscher Str. 58-60, D-40670 Meerbusch-Osterath
Tel. +49-(0)2159/5236-0, Fax -10 * Web: http://www.bitplan.de

Möchten auch Sie zum Team gehören? http://www.bitplan.de/de/Jobs.html !