[xsl] a doubt regarding presence of quotation marks in a child elements

Subject: [xsl] a doubt regarding presence of quotation marks in a child elements
From: "Lakshmi Narayanan K" <lakshmik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 17:09:05 +0530
Hello,

I am pretty new to xml and xsl. I have an xml file in the following format

<parent>
.
.
    <child> "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\""
</child>
    <child> "%{Referer}i -> %U" referer </child>
.
.
</parent>

</xsl:stylesheet>

I want to output the contents of the child element, onto a html file, with
the quotation marks preserved. The problem is, the values are getting
outputted upto the end of the first pair of quotation marks i.e. near the %r
in the first child element. Is there any way I can bypass this, and get the
whole value of the child element printed???

Thanking you in advance

Lakshmi Narayanan