RE: [xsl] putting spaces into documents without getting "&nbsp" i n the output HTML

Subject: RE: [xsl] putting spaces into documents without getting "&nbsp" i n the output HTML
From: "Crowers, Steve" <scrowers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 10:29:44 -0400
I'm not sure I follow...are you trying to (1) get non-breaking spaces
without using &nbsp; in HTML? or do you just need (2) regular spaces between
words in a text element that is output as HTML?

if (1), then I don't think so, since a non-breaking space is a special
character in html, if (2), just use a space char (" ").

...or, am I missing something???

Steve Crowers

"The good Lord sets definite limits on man's wisdom but sets no limits on
his stupidity -- and that's just not fair." --Konrad Adenauer, German
Chancellor