Re: [xsl] call-template not finding xsl-include templates

Subject: Re: [xsl] call-template not finding xsl-include templates
From: "Alexander Gutman" <gutman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 12:51:20 +0700
Hello, Phillip.

You have made numerous syntactical errors,
but, anyway, you are not lucky with your wish: "xsl:if"
is not allowed as a top-level subnode of a stylesheet.
(I am surprised that your XSLT processor does not complain.)

Thus, conditional includes are impossible.
You should use another approach for language selection,
and I am sure there are many of them.
Hope, other subscribers will direct you to some URLs.

--
Alexander E. Gutman