[xsl] Web-based XSLT IDE

Subject: [xsl] Web-based XSLT IDE
From: "Kyle Morton" <kyle_morton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:41:08
All --

Nala Software has just released a Web-based XSLT IDE to compliment our XMappper API product. It is a compliant with Internet Explorer 5.x and has many windows-like features including drag-and drop, context menu's and file system dialogs. Using this IDE you will be able to visually define mappings between XML documents and automatically generate XSLT to perform the transformations. Your work can be saved online and accessed later from any computer for editing.

We encourage you all to check out this Beta release of our product and let us know what you think.

http://www.nalasoftware.com/

Thanks,

Kyle D. Morton
kyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx