RE: [xsl] XSL Literature

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL Literature
From: Bruce Kyle <bruce.kyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:07:50 -0700
Hi Astor,

Wrox's "Professional XSL" is excellent. This is a how to for every aspect.
 And it is approachable. I'm using it as a text to introduce XSL.  I like
it because it is clean, easy to read and goes into incredible depth.  It
appropriately starts with an overview and dives directly XPath in depth and
later goes from there to include XSL FO and more.

Wrox' and Michael Kay's book "XSLT Programmers' Reference" is excellent
when you want to know about a particular function and has good examples.

Best wishes Astor.  Hope this helps.

bruce