Re: [xsl] Encoding issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] Encoding issue
From: "Michael Beddow" <mbnospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:59:44 +0100
Mike,

Andrew Kimball posted a good account here (with a promise to get the KB
updated on this one) a few days back, while you were away. (I know you
were away or busy or ill or something, because people were getting away
with various encoding-related horrors without a word from you).

Michael
Michael Beddow   http://www.mbeddow.net/
XML and the Humanities page:  http://xml.lexilog.org.uk/