Re: Re: [xsl] Re: Microsoft XML

Subject: Re: Re: [xsl] Re: Microsoft XML
From: Mark Galbreath <mgalbrea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:04:55 EDT
I, for one, believe in "the right tool for the job," be it Microsoft, Sun, IBM, Oracle, or whatever.  I hold no preconceived biases towards any technology.  In fact, despite me being a solid Java developer (been coding Java since beta 2), I think .NET is pretty cool stuff and have been doing proof-of-concepts with VS.NET beta 1 and beta 2 (C#) for a month now.

And while McLauglin is not the only source I've read accusing Microsoft of varying from W3C standards, I think this topic has the potential to get out of hand very quickly and should probably be dropped.

Cheers!
Mark