RE: [xsl] Re: XSL Literature

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: XSL Literature
From: Astor Rivera <arivera@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:12:59 -0700
I just ordered the book from amazon,

XML and SQL Server 2000
by John Griffin
Paperback - 384 pages 1st edition (July 20, 2001)
New Riders Publishing; ISBN: 0735711127 ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.86 x
8.97 x 6.99

Hope this helps,

Astor

I've been tasked to write a content management system based on XSLT with an
M$ SQLServer backend.  I know M$ has proprietarized XML (what a surprise),
so I don't think the W3C standard is going to fit exactly.  Anyone know of a
manual particular to M$SQLServer and XSL?

Cheers!

Mark

> From: "Ravi Vankamamidi" <ravi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Date: 2001/08/14 Tue PM 06:49:32 EDT

> >"Building Oracle XML Applications" by Steve Muench

> .. and a damn good book at that! One of the BEST books on programming
(apart