RE: [xsl] XSL Literature

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL Literature
From: Astor Rivera <arivera@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:38:37 -0700
I'd to thank everyone that responded to the XSL Literature topic.

Here is what I did end up ordering:

Professional XSL

XML, XSLT, Java, and JSP: A Case Study in Developing a Web Application

XML and SQL Server 2000

XSLT and XPath: A Guide to Transformations

Astor Rivera writes:

>I'd like to find out what are the books that are driving XSL Developers

>now. As i'd like to learn more from an xml book than just a description

>of the XSL technolgies.

To really learn XSLT, you might want to try the new book by John Robert

Gardner and Zarella Rendon, "XSLT and XPath: A Guide to Transformations"

-- it seems to want to teach the reader how to think about stylesheets

the right way.

.................David Marston