Re: [xsl]xpath for getting file version

Subject: Re: [xsl]xpath for getting file version
From: "Antony Suryadinata" <antodinata@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:18:14 +1000
Re: [xsl]xpath for getting file versionThank you Jeni for the suggestions and Dimitre for the generic template.

Jeni wrote:
> Second, you could have a two-stage process (either with two
> stylesheets or using a node-set() extension function to do it all in
> one stylesheet). In the first pass, construct XML like the above, with
> a date attribute giving the entire date, and then use the XPath above
> in the key.

If I use the second suggestion using the node-set() extension function, how would I use the <xsl:key>?
Say if I put my modified XML into a variable called "temp".

<xsl:variable name="modified" select="xalan:nodeset($temp)"/>
<xsl:key name="maxfile" match="$modified/person" use="versions/version[not(@date &lt; ../version/@date)]/@name"/>

Is that how?

Thank you for your help,

Antony