Re: [xsl] streaming multiple XML input

Subject: Re: [xsl] streaming multiple XML input
From: "cutlass" <cutlass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:34:04 +0100
its actually not trashy at all;

these constraints can sometimes provide rigidity in your programming
practices, which can create an overall more stable beast.

most of the XSLT parsers will take xml input as a command line option, so if
your environment is console based, u can call and parse whenever u want.

if u need a server side solution, i would recc something that u have already
identified.

if u need a native XSLT solution, u must get your data into xml format, and
if u want to integrate possibly use the document() command, as u once again
have identified.

cheers, jim fuller