RE: [xsl] XSLT WG: What is planned for XSLT 2.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT WG: What is planned for XSLT 2.0
From: Patrick Moore <patrickm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:03:05 -0700
Which as Chris has pointed out is an ancient 6 months-old document.... Would
be nice to have more current information. Especially since I suspect that
grouping will be massively changed and that is a big part of the things done
in XSL now a days... at least judging by this mailing list and that
document..