Re: [xsl] InvalidDatatypeFacetException: How do I get rid of it?

Subject: Re: [xsl] InvalidDatatypeFacetException: How do I get rid of it?
From: Joerg Pietschmann <joerg.pietschmann@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:20:14 +0200
"Eli Lato" <elato@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The junk below ends up on my Websphere Application Server's Console.
> Apparently, it's not throwing an exception, just printing the junk. The
> transform() completes ok.
>
> What did I  do wrong?
It is quite possible that you didn't do anything wrong except hitting
a bug in the Xerces parser.

> Is it because I don't have a dtd?
> What's the quickest way to get rid of it? I'd prefer not to make dtd's.
> Can I just turn off dtd processing?
The message is not obviously related to a DTD problem, it most
likely stems from the preliminary XSchema validation support.
If you don't have a DOCTYPE declaration in your XML files, you don't
have to write DTDs.
Schemas are associated to XML documents by a different mechanism. Check
http://xml.apache.org/xerces-j/schema.html whether you have accidentally
put something like this in your XML files. There should also be instructions
how to turn schema validation off explicitely, however, be prepared that
this might not work either.

Try reporting a bug to the Xerces people.

HTH
J.Pietschmann