RE: [xsl] basic calendar date XML?

Subject: RE: [xsl] basic calendar date XML?
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 05:06:10 -0700
Hi, Thanks,

I need to create a month-by-month calendar.  I looked in the archive and
found a solution by G. Ken Holman but it did not provide the XML necessary.
I tried a search for your name and date and /or calendar and came up with
nothing (I never found your solution - any more hints about the thread?)

I am given data for a couple of years (year, month, day, event) of data.
For example:

2001
-----
March
-- 13 - Study for SATs
-- 23 - Take SATs

I have converted all that data into XML.  But now I have to fill out the
calendar (and make it correct :) that is mainly, months starting and ending
on the correct days of the week.  I don't have a problem with the XSLT.  I
was just hoping this is a standard thing and someone knows where I can grab
the XML data for this year and next.

Now that I think of it, I can just (find out and) stick the start day and
end day in my XML that I have already created, so I don't need full calendar
data. Sorry for the bother.

-Rob