RE: [xsl] FW: Toggling radio buttons

Subject: RE: [xsl] FW: Toggling radio buttons
From: "Elisabeth Kaminski" <ekaminski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:25:29 -0700
Thank you Nate.  I do appreciate the information.  And yes, my waters have
been muddied without even being aware...until today.

I've just updated to MSXML3+, after visiting www.netcrucible.com.  I think
that will clear up a lot of the problems I'm running into.

Thanks to everyone for your patience...AGAIN and in teaching me!