[xsl] Hardcoded text put into variables in another document. How do I do it?

Subject: [xsl] Hardcoded text put into variables in another document. How do I do it?
From: "Ragulf Pickaxe" <jawxml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:08:04 +0000
I am a newbe XML/XSL developer trying (but not succeeding very well).

I want to be able to have all textstrings outputtet from an XSL document taken from another document - how do I do this?
If this question is unclear, i'll try to refrase it: I want to put all hardcoded textstrings into another single file to better enable me (or

others) to translate the language that is outputted. I need both an explanation on how the file should look to anable me to access it

from an XSL document and how to access it from that document and print out the text in for example html format.

I imagine that I will have to include another file containing all textstrings as variables, and then use the variable name, but I don't

know how to do it.

If you have suggestions, I would be glad to hear them.

Thanks in advance.