Re: [xsl] Key/Use

Subject: Re: [xsl] Key/Use
From: Kevin_Gutch@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 11:40:11 -0400
The parameter $TRANSFORMER_SourceCountry is passed in from a servlet. Not
sure what you mean unless you are thinking my variable is a specific

                    David Carlisle
                    <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>                 To:     xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Sent by:                           cc:
                    owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx        Subject:     Re: [xsl] Key/Use
                    09/05/2001 11:08 AM
                    Please respond to xsl-list

> So I guess I can not have a dynamic lookup table?

maybe you can. How were you setting the variable

If it was something like
<xsl:variable name="TRANSFORMER_SourceCountry"

then you could do

<xsl:key name="lookup" match="row" use="*[name()=/xxx/yyy/@country]"/>

If $TRANSFORMER_SourceCountry was a top level param so you have no
alternative but the $TRANSFORMER_SourceCountry syntax to access the
value then you are stumped.

information visit or alternatively call