RE: [xsl] XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Functions and Operators Version 1.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Functions and Operators Version 1.0
From: Jim Melton <jim.melton@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 11:39:24 -0600
At 12:55 PM 9/6/2001 +0100 Thursday, Michael Kay wrote:
> For 11.4, I can't say I understand the collation idea,a simple
> example might have helped.

I am grateful to Mike for his explanation, but I wholeheartedly agree that the F&O document needs more examples. We have an on-going project to add examples everywhere that there are none, and we're always interested in getting feedback on the usefulness (and the accuracy!) of the examples that we do have.

Thanks for the comment,
   Jim
Jim Melton --- Editor of ISO/IEC 9075-* (SQL)     Phone: +1.801.942.0144
Oracle Corporation            Oracle Email: mailto:jim.melton@xxxxxxxxxx
1930 Viscounti Drive          Standards email: mailto:jim.melton@xxxxxxx
Sandy, UT 84093-1063           Personal email: mailto:jim.melton@xxxxxxx
USA                                                Fax : +1.801.942.3345