[xsl] Only copy nodes that have text at some point in the tree

Subject: [xsl] Only copy nodes that have text at some point in the tree
From: mjyoungblut@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:54:31 -0500
Hi,
     I know I have seen this question posed before, but I can't seem to
find it in the FAQ or in the archives.  Sorry for the redundancy.

I only want to copy nodes that have a textual descendant.
<Catalog>
     <Product NodeID="A" Action="A">
          <Child>
               <Grandchild/>
          </Child>
     </Product>
     <Product NodeID="B" Action="A">
          <Child>
               <Grandchild>Steven</Grandchild>
          </Child>
     </Product>
     <Product NodeID="C" Action="A">
          <Child>
               <Grandchild>Paul</Grandchild>
               <Grandchild/>
          </Child>
     </Product>
     <Product NodeID="D" Action="A"/>

</Catalog>

I would expect the results to look like the following:
<Catalog>
     <Product NodeID="B" Action="A">
          <Child>
               <Grandchild>Steven</Grandchild>
          </Child>
     </Product>
     <Product NodeID="C" Action="A">
          <Child>
               <Grandchild>Paul</Grandchild>
          </Child>
     </Product>
</Catalog>

If somebody has a link or a solution to this problem, I would appreciate
it.
Thanks,
     Matt Youngblut