RE: [xsl]: How to handle two XML sources in one style sheet

Subject: RE: [xsl]: How to handle two XML sources in one style sheet
From: Robert Stuart <Robert.Stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 09:39:53 +0100
Part of the problem has to lie in the function name - document().

I think of 'document()' as:
	doDocument() - on other words as an equivalent to (say) JavaDoc (say
what this (stylesheet/XML file/XSD file) does
	not as getDocument() - which is the intended use.

Remember - (new/many) users think of function names as verbs or actions.
Document here is intended as a noun.

The function is discussed on several appropriate pages - but users do need
to know that they want to handle documents before following the relevant
links.