Re: [xsl] xml-to-xml output does not show properly on IE5

Subject: Re: [xsl] xml-to-xml output does not show properly on IE5
From: Jörg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 16:46:44 +0200
In my eyes it's not a encoding-problem, but a IE-behaviour. IE tries to
interpret all transformation-output as HTML. And all tags not known to IE
will be left away => so you see only text.

I don't know anything about ASP, maybe you can influence it there, but the
above applies to transformations with a PI in the XML. For example try <hr/>
in your XSL. You will get a line through your text even it's XML "in
theory".

Joerg