RE: [xsl] Is this possible in XSL?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Is this possible in XSL?
From: Robert Stuart <Robert.Stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:07:24 +0100
I would not bother pre-computing combinations of answers - the list of
possible combinations will be enormous.

Why not do it in XML?  In-line the answers with the questions ...

<questions>
	<question id="1">
		<text>This is a question</text>
		<option opt="A">This is response A</option>
		<option opt="B">This is response B</option>
		<option opt="C">This is response C</option>
		<correct_answer>A</correct_answer>
	</question>
	<question id="2">
		<text>This is another question</text>
		<option opt="A">This is response A</option>
		<option opt="B">This is response B</option>
		<option opt="C">This is response C</option>
		<correct_answer>A</correct_answer>
		<correct_answer>C</correct_answer>
	</question>
</questions>

Option i)
Serve the questions, with options (but not correct_answers) to the user.
You might indicate the number of answers required - depends on your rubric.

On your server, compare the options selected with the correct options.

Option ii)
Serve the full file as is to the end users, and let the browser check the

Depending on your environment, you may need to review the simplicity of the
models above, and the chances of people perusing your files (security).