[xsl] Convert xml to PDF

Subject: [xsl] Convert xml to PDF
From: Mailer Mailer <maillistboxes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 23:11:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hi xml gurus,

I am new to this mailing list and xsl as well.
I have a query where I am actually stuck.

I have predefined xmls and I want to write such xsl
which can transform my xml to text version of pdf
format, format somewhat like postscript.
Then I need a program that can convert this format to
actual pdf.
How these 2 things can be done?
Can anyone help me in doing this, please mail if any
more details are required.

I do not want to go in the direction of Formatting
objects. They can make my procedure slow but if there
is very solid reason to go for FOs then I can think in
that direction.

Please see the link I want to do something that is
done here

http://www.notes.net/demos.nsf/lookup/inoteswebaccessde
mo

Thanks