RE: [xsl] How to pass the variable node-set as part of javascript

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to pass the variable node-set as part of javascript
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:52:26 +0100
> I try to pass node-set from variable as part of  the javascript
> argument,   and wonder how I can get it done.

What product are you using? Calling extension functions varies from one XSLT
processor to another. (Perhaps I should apply the usual rule: if people
don't say what they're using, it's probably Microsoft...)

> for example
>
> <xsl:variable name="xx" select="data[item='yy']/>
> xsl</a>
>
> I get a blank argument  in usexx function.

What does your JavaScript code look like? What do you mean by saying the
argument is "blank" (node-sets can't be blank). What does the selected
node-set look like anyway (how many nodes are there, do they have content?)

Mike Kay