Re: [xsl] XSL > XSL trans. and Characher Encoding

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL > XSL trans. and Characher Encoding
From: "L Rutker" <lrutker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:46:20 -0400
I have read the FAQ yet I still do not understand.
please explain to me why I do not get a nbsp charachter when my XSL has &#160 ?
Unless I write the output of the transform setting the encoding of my OutputStream to "ISO-8859-1" as below I do not get the result I want.
How can I do this with UTF-8 and get the results that I want?
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

Lou

FileOutputStream fos= new FileOutputStream
             (new File ("c:\\test\\output.html") );
OutputStreamWriter osw = new OutputStreamWriter(fos, "ISO-8859-1");