Re: [xsl] Build unique nodeset when Key can't be used?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Build unique nodeset when Key can't be used?
From: J S Publications <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:13:16 +0100
David

But it's better to use an expression that works than one that doesn't.

I am once again in your debt. It works like a charm.

I was trying to see why the first version you suggested wasn't working when your revision arrived. Once I had got my head around it (I find XSLT a bit terse at times!) they both seem to be working by looking at the @id of any following sibling links and only including the current link if it doesn't find one. That seems quite reasonable so why doesn't the first version work and why does the second?

Chris