RE: [xsl] She's done it, and it looks good!

Subject: RE: [xsl] She's done it, and it looks good!
From: "Michael Fitzgerald" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:52:42 -0700
You are right. That number is the actual sales rank, which, out of over
2,000,000 books sold on Amazon, is quite a strong rank. If the rank remains
under 10,000, it is updated on the hour; if over 10,000, it is updated every
24 hours. Sales rank differs on each of Amazon's international sites;
compare ranks on amazon.co.uk vs. amazon.com, for example. -Mike F.