Re: [xsl] To display the output depending upon condition

Subject: Re: [xsl] To display the output depending upon condition
From: Jörg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 02:13:07 +0200
I don't know really what you want, my only presumption is that the
output-tree of your transformation is missing. Your transformation is
correct I think, you only need the tree. Therefore you must copy the given
tags.

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
version="1.0">
<xsl:output encoding="iso-8859-1"/>
<xsl:strip-space elements="*"/>

<xsl:template match="Sections">
    <xsl:copy>
        <xsl:apply-templates select="Messages" />
    </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="Messages">
    <xsl:copy>
        <xsl:apply-templates select="Message[@parentId=0]"/>
    </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="Message">
    <xsl:copy>
        <xsl:apply-templates
select="../Message[@parentId=current()/@dbMessageId]"/>
    </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

If this is not what you want, you must explain the problem more explicitly.

Joerg