RE: [xsl] xsl and javascript

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl and javascript
From: "Chris Bayes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:58:51 +0100
Hang on. You are quoting me out of context. What she wanted to do was
get the output from a servlet to go to the second window instead of the
current window. Yes you can do var win=window.open('','_new') but as I
explained she would need to use http.
Something like
var win=window.open('http://someplace/servlet?somethingorother','_new')
But then that is off topic.