RE: [xsl] how big a file can saxon handle?

Subject: RE: [xsl] how big a file can saxon handle?
From: mjyoungblut@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:35:45 -0500
We have done over 70 MB.  Time and patience are required.
Matt Youngblut

                    "Michael Kay"
                    <mhkay@xxxxxxxx      To:     xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    o.uk>                cc:     (bcc: Matthew J. Youngblut/US-Corporate/3M/US)
                    10/25/2001
                    03:18 AM
                    Please respond
                    to xsl-list

> My app is going to process xml documents as large as 19MB.
> Any danger?

It's been done, but you need a lot of memory.

Mike Kay