Re: [xsl] Applying styles to text within an element

Subject: Re: [xsl] Applying styles to text within an element
From: Goetz Bock <bock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:36:00 +0100
On Mon, Oct 29 '01 at 09:26, Clark, Jason wrote:
> I have an element that contains a paragraph.  Within this paragraph is a
> string I need to hyperlink and apply css styles too.  I would one go about
> doing this.
Just ask the magican that identifies the string for you to do it ;-)

You could chop out the part before/after the string using
substring-before/-after and use one of this functions (or substring) to
get the string in question.
Use your normal HTML/CSS skills to do the hyperlinking/formating.

Or better yet, change your XML file in question to be a little more
structured ...
--
Goetz Bock                                              IT Consultant
Dipl.-Inf. Univ.