Re: [xsl] dynamic # of columns and column ordering

Subject: Re: [xsl] dynamic # of columns and column ordering
From: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:39:08 -0500
I said you could do it with xslt once you knew how to make the page work in
HTML, etc.  Evidently you have done that.  The original poster asked
questions that indicated he didn't know how to do those things.  He didn't
ask for help getting his xsl to create the desired html, he didn't seem to
know what he should create.

But it sounds like you may have a system ready to go for him.  Great.

Tom P

[Walter Torres]