[xsl] dynamic sorting

Subject: [xsl] dynamic sorting
From: Danny Guindi <Danny.Guindi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 14:54:50 -0600
Hi all,

I have been searching the archives for an answer to my question, and I'm
very surprised I didn't find anything.

The problem I have relates to sorting columns in a table diplayed in the
browser.  Lets say my table has the folowing columns: Name, Age, City,
Country, etc...  I want the user to be able to click on any column name and
re-sort the results by his/her criteria.  I have been trying to figure out
how to do this, but it seems to me that the XSL template would have to be
created dynamically.  Can I do this kind of sorting strictly in XSL, or do I
have to use some kind of scripting language (JavaScript, VB Script)?

Thanks in advance,

Danny