RE: [xsl] string replace with ­

Subject: RE: [xsl] string replace with ­
From: ronald heller <ronald@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 14:37:13 +0100
IMHO I don't think mutliple xsl would be a strange thing to do here.

Sometimes I make use of the mode attribute on templates to ensure different output files.
The problem when setting the output top be html is that when also generating xml, the result is "html optimized"
That would mean that any "html" element in the xml also is html optimized.

That's sounds to me as dangerous, and most likely not what you want.
Just thought I'd mention it.
RH