Re: [xsl] Change an XSLT top-level parameter

Subject: Re: [xsl] Change an XSLT top-level parameter
From: Robert Stuart <Robert.Stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 09:07:43 -0000
I was hoping for something like ...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- DOCTYPE - if any -->

<?xml-stylesheet
	type="text/xsl"
	title="MainStylesheet"
	href="mystylesheet.xslt?mode=Detail"
	alternate="no"
	media="screen" ?>

<--	- or -

href="mystylesheet.xslt?mode='some_parameter_supplied_by_the_user_at_run_tim
e'"
	- or -
	href="mystylesheet.xslt"
	param="mode='some_parameter_supplied_by_the_user_at_run_time'"
	- or -
	href="mystylesheet.xslt"
	mode="some_parameter_supplied_by_the_user_at_run_time"
	- or -
-->

<!-- blah blah -->

... and yes, it is the 'after ? in the URI' solution that you suggest.

I'm afraid I did duplicate the style sheets, with the change to mode (but
that will be a maintenance nightmare :-( )