RE: [xsl] Using Transforms and #include file

Subject: RE: [xsl] Using Transforms and #include file
From: "Hellstern, Manny" <manny.hellstern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:23:51 -0600
I'm doing that currently. There are two reasons for what I'm trying to do
this

1.  My site has a lot of functionality all in one page because of the
".innerHTML" technique I'm using.  I only need specific scripts for specific
content so I didn't want to mass load all script.

2. When I use the ".innerHTML" method I notice that eventhough you can see
the representation with the browser, if you try to "viewsource" nothing
shows up. I'm thinking that If I output my script in the same manner I don't
have to bare my "script soul" to the world.