RE: [xsl] XSLT on a client side in IE

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT on a client side in IE
From: "Chris Bayes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 01:15:12 -0000
I gave it about 10 minutes of back and forth and couldn't get it to
break.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml

http://205.179.251.157/medcoder/html/medcoder.html

Enter username: medcoder
password: medcoder

Type some search word if left frame (like "test", "liver", etc.). The
result
page in main frame is result of XSLT on client side.
Now click on some code, get result and click on code to get result in
left
window. Now click browser button "back" and "forward", try it a few
times
and you will see this effect.

Any advice appreciated!

Thanks,