RE: [xsl] MS XML Parser

Subject: RE: [xsl] MS XML Parser
From: "Chris Bayes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:52:31 -0000
I really am asleep. A text stream is not an Istream so it won't work
NOTE: The Output Stream may be any object that supports an IStream or
ISequentialStream interface. Objects that support the IStream interfaces
are the ADODB.Stream, IIS5 Response object, and an MSXML DomDocument.
So you are stuck with using the Response object. You can always do
ts.write(doc.transformNode(xsl)) but that forces the encoding="UTF-16".

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml