Re: [xsl] the last substring

Subject: Re: [xsl] the last substring
From: Steve Ball <Steve.Ball@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:50:56 +1100
yan bai wrote:

I have an element like:
<elem>xxxxx.xxxxx.xxxx.1234</elem>

I know substring-before() will read the value before the first '.'.

I wonder how I can read the value after the last '.',
namely 1234.

Last week I added a new template to the XSLT Standard Library
for retrieving the substring after the last occurrance of
a given substring.

You can either get the latest stylesheets from CVS, wait until the next release or send me an email for the latest snapshot.

Cheers,
Steve Ball

--
Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas