[xsl] How do I invoke a stylesheet from JSP

Subject: [xsl] How do I invoke a stylesheet from JSP
From: melanie.j.broadhead@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:12:05 -0600
I am working with a Java/JSP application and trying to display an XML
document using an XSL sheet I have created. The application is running on
Unix-Solaris.   I am not able to modify the XML, as it is coming from
compiled application code that I do not have access to.   I have not
installed any additional pieces of software on the server, do you have any
recommendations on what I can use to do the XML translations?  Are there
commands that I can run from the JSP to invoke the translations?

Melanie

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.