RE: [xsl] generating broken html?

Subject: RE: [xsl] generating broken html?
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:50:23 -0000
It's possible that with MSXML you are serializing using the DOM serializer,
not the XSLT serializer, which would mean the method="html" is ignored. This
would account for the "prettier" indentation - it's hard to produce really
nice indented output in HTML because there are so many places where
whitespace is significant.

Mike Kay